Friday, June 10, 2011

My Summer 2011

My summer 2011 is going to be amazing. First i'm going to hang out with family to make hem remember how much I love them also i'm really looking foward to going to mexico to see my grandmother from my mother side, she doesn't seem like she has much time and it wont hurt to see her one last time. Second I cant forget about going to the beach with friends and do all kinds of fun things to make our summer exhilarating. Third also to play basketball till I run out of oxygen, basketball has been around my life since forever and everybody is getting greater, time for a great competition. School days have run by so fast I don't even see time pass me by.
Family always comes first so I already know the first days must be with them. My family is moved around all over the place, we cant all afford to live next to each other but when it comes around this time we all have the chance to spend time with each other and don't have to worry about school. I love my family and I will always hang out with them because I know I will have a good time. Especially my male cousins because we are all set apart by one year but we all can relate to what we do on a daily. I also cant forget my brother he is the first person I want to hang with since I haven't seen him for a while.
The beach is another place that i would like to visit a lot, because its going to be humid and I wont be able to withstand the heat. I am a little dark skinned but who doesn't like to go to the beach , there is so much to do besides jus going to the water and is the main gathering place to be during the summer.
There will be beautiful girls, my friends and other people that are waiting to be met, The beach is a place where everyone is trying to get along because it a place for smiles and to have a great time.
And last but not least stay true my great grandmother and play ball till i die. I love the game of basketball it inspired me in many ways and i will be attending tournaments over the summer with my travel ball team this picture is a picture of my best friend Hugo Contreras i met him in kindergarten and I still play with him till this day. Also during the summer I will be hanging with friends for more than most of the time so why not play basketball we all love it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment